Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, March 1, 2010

I Love NY - Day 1

Today and for the rest of March I will pay tribute to The Capital of the World, The City that doesn’t Sleep, The Big Apple or just simply: New York City.

I have been in love with that city for the last 20 years and I am sure I was born in the wrong place. I go there as often as my finances allow and bring home a lot of photos and inspiration. That will now benefit you. For the next month I will post alphas, papers, Quick Pages and a lot of other material every other day (sometimes every day), so make sure to stop by often.

Today’s freebie is a Subway Map Alpha that I made for myself some time ago. I know it does not quite live up to the written and unwritten rules for freebies when it comes to size, quality, etc., but I like it a lot and wanted you to have it. So here it is...



SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.



If you are as fascinated by New York as I am, I can highly recommend the blog New York Daily Photo by Brian Dubé. It has not only great photos to look at but also interesting stories.

See you very soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful alpha, thanks for sharing all these wonderful designs with us!

Dnadryad said...

Great idea for an alpha !
... and LOL for the credits ;oþ