Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Love NY - Day 10

Happy Pi Day!

However important this day is, I think that this year (because it falls on a Sunday) I will change it to Pie Day…


But enough about that – we are here for New York Freebies. And today I have found a few photo masks for you. 2 of them are what I call post card masks and 2 are figure masks but use them anyway you feel like. I do, however, have a request: I have found it difficult to find photos that can be used with the Statue of Liberty mask other than textures. The only one I have is the one below showing me in a rather “incriminating” situation. So if you find a way to use it for a motif, please let me see the result and I will be happy to post it here for inspiration to others.

Well, here is the freebie. 
 
SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.





Please come back tomorrow.




2 comments:

Dnadryad said...

Super masks, thank you !

Chloé said...

Thank you so much for sharing !