Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Love NY - Day 12


Paper time again!

Today I give you two paper packs with the same papers in negative and positive. But I don’t like the words negative and positive so I decided to call it dark and light instead. They are called Psyched Papers because I made them with effects like Psychedelic Clouds, Neon Edges and Solarize which all gives them that special look of … hmm… well, psyched. I hope you like them.


SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.





As all I do here is about giving without receiving, I have to put my energy and creativity somewhere else from time to time (a girl’s got bills to pay). So tomorrow I will dedicate my talent to paid work, but I will be back here on Thursday.

See you then?

1 comment:

Carol said...

Love your New York papers. Thank you. :0)