Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, March 22, 2010

I Love NY - Day 17

The elements I posted 10 days ago were a big success. I’m not sure whether it was simply because it was elements or if it was because I poked that secret place in most of us (the little binger)? Well I guess I might get the answer soon, because today I’m posting a new batch of elements that has absolutely nothing to do with food. Instead I’m taking you Shopping & Sightseeing in New York City and hope you will like these almost as much as the earlier “carb overload”.


SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.






I’m taking tomorrow off but will be back on Wednesday with a paper pack for you. See you then?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

excellent , thank you !

Anonymous said...

I love your New Your design, just a fabulous job done on it!