Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, March 26, 2010

I Love NY - Day 19


Now it is almost weekend – again… Time sure flies! On Wednesday I promised you one of my own personal favourites today. Here it is.

A very important part of New York City is the Subway. However old, it still takes you from one exiting place to another without traffic jam delays and often with great entertainment in form of musicians, singers or poets. My graphic eye just loves the subway signs. They are simple, catchy and easy to understand – almost pretty. And a very welcome sight when your legs hurt after a long day of walking the streets of New York. I could not make this tribute to New York without somehow including the subway. I have done so in form of an alpha based on the subway signs. You get letters, numbers and symbols + a little “make your own signs”-bonus. Have a nice ride on the subway…

SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.

See you tomorrow?

No comments: