Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, March 1, 2010

Wow!

You know what? Now I REALLY get it. The reason why we are all doing this. Of course we do it because we like scrapping, and designing, and playing around in PSE or PSP. And of course we give it away for free because we want to share and make others happy. But there was one little detail I had NOT considered...

The feeling you get when you read the comments!

That is the nicest feeling ever. Talk about a confidence booster. I know that I have written in my “about NbF” that I did not need you to Leave some Love (and I still don’t) but gee it is nice when you disobey my orders. The realisation of the fact that not only are total strangers around the world downloading and using your creations – but THEY LIKE IT!!!! WOW!

One thing is absolutely certain: I will NEVER again download other people’s material without leaving a comment. Never, ever, ever. I promise. Cross my heart and hope to… well, ehh, no … but I DO promise.

And while I’m here: Because of my eager to get the blog started, I couldn’t wait for midnight and got the wrong opening date. I’m therefore a day ahead, and when I said I would be back with I Love NY Day 1 tomorrow, I actually meant Tuesday…

So see you Tuesday?

3 comments:

Dnadryad said...

Oh yes, I totally agree with you !

jayleigh3 said...

Your work is imaginative, unique, and "scrapable." i love it! Thank you so much for the effort you put into creating each set of themes. i appreciate the fact there are NO ribbons, NO bows, and NO flowers (well, you know what i mean - you do have flowers on your spring papers, but your kits don't consist of those elements recolored a dozen times). i appreciate the clean, simplicity of your work. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

fabulous thank you xxx