Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Da Vinci - Day 2

I have looked at my download stats and all the comments you leave for me (and thanks for that), and a pattern appears. Every time I have “aged papers” up for grabs the stats boom. So let’s ride the waves of success and make some more of those…

Today’s Paper Pack is made from Leonardo’s paintings and sketches and are all aged (well, of course they are aged, they are more than 500 years old!). I hope they too will be among “The Populars”.



SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.




I am still not sure what will come tomorrow, but it will definitely be something Da Vinci :o)

And Jody, you can relax - I assure you that The Last Supper is on it’s way.

See you all again tomorrow?






By the way – I have expanded this blog with a Gallery where you can see some of my personal scrapbook pages. Please go to the top menu, and if you have the time for a comment, I would love to here what you think.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

These papers are gorgeous! Thank you very much

Lois B said...

Oh I am patient, I know you will do it justice! Looking forward to The Last Supper

Ksenia said...

Your papers are one of the bests! Beautiful work, thank you for sharing them with us.

Anonymous said...

Aged or not..I love your papers! Thanks so much!

melliel said...

These papers are great - just like all the work you create. Thanks for sharing.

Lolarose38 said...

These are beautiful, thanks!!!

melliel said...

Thanks again for more great papers!