Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Da Vinci Day 3


I am confused… I mean really confused!

Today is April 21st, and spring arrived a couple of weeks ago, but when I look out my window IT SNOWS! Georg has gone into hibernation and I am just sitting here trying to decide what to wear when I go out in a short while. Well, at least it doesn’t stay on the ground. Our airport has just re-opened after the ash incidence so we don’t need another cause for grounding all flights.

Nevertheless, snow is not going to stop me posting, and you still need more Da Vinci freebies, right? So here is today’s catch. I did not have a lot of time yesterday to make you something, so you have to “settle for” some Nick-Nacks (otherwise known as elements) and a few Quote Arts (otherwise known as wordart). Hope you are not too disappointed.



SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.





My plans for tomorrow have something to do with The Last Supper, but I’m still not quite sure what it will end up with. I feel an Alpha and some papers coming up, but who knows. Drop by and be surprised.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like excellent stuff , thanks !

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the new Da Vinci Stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hello and Thank you for this download...
Linda