Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Thursday, April 1, 2010

Springtime is here!

I don't care what the weather man says - IT'S SPRING!
.
And to celebrate that, I have made some spring-inspired products to post over the next days. Today you get my Springtime Alphas - one alpha, four colours. The colours are inspired by what spring gives us: Yellow for the sun, turquoise blue for the sky, green for the grass and leaves and pink for the colour of our cheeks and nose after a day out. These colours also go very well with the other thing happening right now - Easter. And now I come to think about it, with baby-layouts as well... A happy little multi-purpose alpha. Enjoy!

SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.



Please come back tomorrow for the "Almost-matching-the-alphas" Papers.










PS - I am so happy! One of my postings in the I Love NY tribute's final day broke all records. Almost 200 downloads on the first day... I think that is quite good going for a beginner. Thank you so much to all who downloaded and thank you for all your kind comments. You bring me the warmth the weather can't provide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an extremely talented designer...it's no surprise you hit 200 downloads! I for one, have loved every minute of my 'trip' to NY. Thanks for the memories, the fun, and I look forward to our next vacation!!! Happy April 1st...and that's no joke either.

Anonymous said...

That´s such a lovely alpha! Love the colors you chose! Thank you for sharing!