Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What happened?

It is April, Easter came and went, it was supposed to be springtime… Here in Copenhagen we don’t get anything but grey, wet and cold. It’s like life in black and white.

I NEED COLOUR!

So if nature can’t deliver – I have to.

Today and tomorrow I’ll bring some colour into our lives by posting a multicolour alpha and matching papers. Today you get the Alpha. Upper, lower, numbers and symbols. But… I did not have the time to make separate letters, so you have to cut them yourself. To make it a little easier for you, I have included the psd files as well as the pngs. Hope you forgive me my laziness.

SORRY!
These freebies are no longer available.
Check my store - they might be there.




Please come back tomorrow for a big bundle of matching papers. And in the meantime – pray for sunshine!

No comments: