Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Thursday, June 3, 2010

Patch it up!


I really wanted to give you something today but did not have much time. So I visited my Pending folder to look for something “almost finished” and found this Patchwork Template. The reason for its place in the pending folder was that not all the patches were 100% aligned and no matter how hard I tried they still aren’t. So to compensate I added 3 different stitches to “patch it up”. They are white pngs made with actions from Atomic Cupcake and you can re-colour them to match your layout.


See you tomorrow for A Little Bit Friday?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for the template!

Anonymous said...

All patched up and quilted! Nice and cosy! Thank you so much. Kay

Katla said...

What a great template! Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

thank you!
jill