Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Sunday, August 15, 2010

New Danish Designs + Sale + Free Samplers

I have been very busy over the last couple of weeks. Not only have I kept you with freebies but I have finished a bunch of new designs for my store @ Scrap It Sassy. And when a job is well done it’s time to celebrate…

All images are linked for info or download.

First I want to introduce you to my new designs @ SIS:
It’s A Girl & It’s A Boy - PU
Everything you need to welcome a new addition - boy or girl - to the family or circle of friends: Papers, alpha, elements, frames, borders and WordArt. The designs can be purchased individually but if you buy them all together as a Kit you’ll save 50%!




The World - CU
Perfect for your travel scraps but can also be used for any non-travel related layout. The designs can be purchased individually but if you buy them all together as a Kit you’ll save 33%!

Notice Board Kit - CU

The kit that can take your notice board into the digital era. Besides a 12x12 notice board you get notes, cards, Post-Its and fasteners. And I have added a free bonus QP for a quick start.



But that is not all…
To celebrate the event (and because I never got around to having a Grand Opening Sale) I am having a Finally Done Sale with 50% off all my designs @ SIS - new and old ones - until the end of August.


I really recommend a visit - I’m practically giving my stuff away…!


And an important message: To make room for new freebies @ SIS I will retire my Family Tree Freebie. So if you haven’t got it yet today (Sunday) is your last chance to get it.


Hurry over to SIS now! (click on image)


“Well, that's all good, but this is a freebie blog. Where are the freebies…?”
They are here. I’ve made you samplers of all my new designs and today you get the ones for It’s A Girl and It’s A Boy. The others will follow during next week.



Have fun with it and please come back tomorrow - even though tomorrow will be bringing a much sadder message…

See you tomorrow?






7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

PaulasCreations said...

Thank you soooo very much for sharing your work, its all fab xxpaulaxx

Unknown said...

Th♥nks for sharing the freebie!

Leanne said...

Thank you for the shining stars freebie. I like it very much :).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Cindy said...

Thank you for the freebie girl and boy kits. Love them!

LLLA said...

thanks! luv it