Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas Sampler

Sorry I’m so late… but as you may have notices 4shared has been up and down - mostly down - for the last 24 hours. But now I have finally found an opening and gotten today’s freebie uploaded. The on/off at 4shared also means that if you try to download this freebie, or anything else for that matter, and can not get to it, just try again a little later.

Today I bring you another sampler of one of my new products at Scrap it Sassy - Merry Christmas Alpha - a red embroidered alpha with monogram initials for upper cases and a slooped font for lower cases and numbers.

As it would be pretty meaningless to give you a sampler with a few of the letters from the alpha, I have created some WordArts for you instead. 8 Christmas greetings in 10 different languages to wish (almost) the whole world a Merry Christmas. You get Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Dutch, English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese. I apologize to all the other languages but I had to stop somewhere. There is always the possibility that you purchase the original product and make greetings in your own language. The original product also includes 3 Christmas Greeting WordArts (Danish, English and French) but not the same as the freebie.

Click image to download.

If you like it enough to want your own Merry Christmas Alpha just click on the image below - it will take you directly to my store at SIS.
To trigger your motivation I have taken 40% off the price for the next 24 hours (All Monday 20/12) SO HURRY!!!!


See you tomorrow?











2 comments:

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Thank you Trine,love the WA...now I can greet my french friends with a personalized xmas greeting!

Chloé said...

Thank you so much for the French (very rare) wordart !

Merci beaucoup !