Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Wednesday, February 16, 2011

So much for a few days off!

As some of you may have noticed 4shared asks for a password when you try to download my files. I have NO idea why… I have not added passwords to any of my freebies and I have found out that it is only some of you who experience the problem. Therefore, I have contacted 4shared support to get it fixed but experience tells me that may take a while.

Until I find a solution (or another site to store my files) I want you to contact me by email if you are trying to download one of my files but are asked for a password. Tell me the name of the file or post and I will try to get it to you in another way.

I am very sorry for all the bother and promise to let you know when/if the problem gets solved.


PS - If any of you can recommend another storage site (it doesn’t have to be free) I will be happy to hear from you.

1 comment:

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Havent had any trouble Trine...but thanks for going the extra mile for us!