Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ever been to Paris?

I was "playing around" this morning and ended up with a beautiful cluster frame that I want you to have - it's useful even if you have never set foot in the French capital. All you need to do is add your own background and a picture in the frame and - voilà - you've got a finish page. Very Paris, very vintage and very romantic!

Click image for direct download (4shared). NEW ZIP UPLOADED - Please try again!

Enjoy!

13 comments:

carol said...

i love this, but something is wrong. when i open it it gradually, piece by piece, goes away. can you check it out? thank you.

Trine Secher said...

Thanks for letting me know!

The problem should be fixed now so try downloading again.

XOXO Trine

Anonymous said...

Beautiful....thank you so much

carol said...

ok, i got it! love it! thanks so much for fixing it. now i just have to get to paris :0)

Stacey said...

Thank you so much! it's beautiful! Never had the good fortune to get to Europe! (Maybe someday)

Sharon Horswill said...

Thank you. I have some precious old photos of my parents in Paris and this is great!

Anonymous said...

Bonjour,
The presentation you created is just staggering !
This photo "Le baiser de l'Hôtel de Ville" (The kiss by the Town Hall) by Robert Doisneau is very famous.
Merci BEAUCOUP !
C from Paris :D ♥

SherryD said...

Beautiful! thanks for sharing

Minoush said...

This is really beautiful! I love Paris...

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Merci!

Anonymous said...

This is fab, thank you!

Have made a layout with it and can send it you for the gallery. However, I don't use outlook and so when I click on your email link I cannot see your email address.

Thanks for all your sharing. V.

Trine Secher said...

Hi V,
I would LOVE to see - and post - your layout. Thank you for letting me know about the no-Outlook problem, I didn't know that. I have now added the address beneath the link under "Contact me".

Have a great weekend!
T

Kirsten said...

Tak også for den. Jeg elsker sådanne ting!! så nemme at bruge til alt muligt.