Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, July 13, 2012

Out of action for a while....

My current diet!


Just dropped in to let you all know that I will be gone for a while. Don't take it personal, it's just the many computer hours that are now sitting in my back and neck making me more dizzy than you could ever imagine. So I am not allowed more than 2 x ½ hour on line per day, and today I decided to spend some of it to let you know: "I'm still here, and I will be back - I just can't tell you when".

Lots of love,
 

7 comments:

Eline said...

God bedring med nakken... Og god sommer
Kh Eline

Stacey said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Gente de Massinha said...

Hi Trine, rest, relax and take good care of yourself. Hugs, pat

Anonymous said...

While we will miss you. I am glad to know you are taking a break to care for yourself.

Ma Altoastral said...

Get well soon!
Warm hugs and take care!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are unwell. Hope you are better soon, best wishes V.

Clumsinumptie said...

Thankyou Trine for this smashing kit. Really appreciate your work. xx