Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Friday, October 5, 2012

...and some more Halloween

I think I can go on for the entire month with this Halloween stuff... But you don't mind, do you?

Today I bring you 2 freebies. 

The first one is kept in the vintage style. 3 framed anatomy sketches, attacked by spiders.

Click image for direct download (4shared) or use alternative links below image.

This second one is a load of charms, flairs and brads - all with Halloween motives. I have included 4 bonus bows to use with the charms, but please notice: The bows are for PU only!

Click image for direct download (4shared) or use alternative links below image.
 Box

As I made this last on, I suddenly remembered that Halloween is (mostly) a children's holiday, and I have not been very child-friendly in my Halloween freebies. That's what happen when you don't have children of your own, I guess. I will make up for it soon, I promise - (not the "having children" part, but the freebies!!!).

I will be back soon, and don't be surprised if it's with more Halloween.

Take care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you
wonderful
Hugs
M.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Stacey said...

I'm loving all the halloween freebies! these are both fantastic! thank you! I don't have children either, so love these!

Gente de Massinha said...

Hi Trine, we don't have halloween here in Brazil, so, is really interesting see your graphics. I'm curious. Children are not afraid? I loved your graphics, thank you very much and please excuse my bad english, Pat