Welcome to the blog where everything is free...

These pages will be filled with scrapping freebies as often as I can find the time to make them.
So come back from time to time to check what's new.








Monday, October 8, 2012

Halloween Alphas NEW LINKS!

You may have noticed that my big passion - the alphas - have been missing in my Halloween Zone. Don't worry - I'll make up for it now (and later).

Today you get no less than 5 Halloween alphas in one pack. They are made with Halloween fonts and Halloween styles to make them really Halloween. They are, however, A-Z caps only as some of the fonts didn't include anything else. I hope you will still find them useful.

Click image for direct download (4shared) or use alternative links below image.

NOTICE! Unfortunately, there is a flaw in the file so you have to go HERE too, to get the missing Horror J - Sorry!

LATEST UPDATE (09-10) - As it seemed there was more wrong than just a missing J I have now re-uploaded and changed all 3 links. The new file name has a "2" added. Feel free to re-download if you have an incomplete 1st edition. If you just need the Horror J it can still be downloaded from the link above.

As usual, I'll be back very soon.










8 comments:

Unknown said...

Brilliant, can't wait to try these out

Teri Terrific said...

Thank you for the fantastic alphas! I really appreciate all the art you offer.

Stacey said...

love the! they're awesome! thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you can't wait to use them.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

DeLoris said...

Such cute sets! Thank you!
Hugs,
DeLoris

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you! http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/10/fridays-guest-freebies_12.html

Sleepless in Switzerland said...

Thank you for taking the time to write this